Question
Posted by: | 2020/01/30

After stress situation I got erectile dysfunction

Hi, long story short, five months ago I had one stress situation (I could say panic attack) and after that, I noticed that I can't achieve an erection (it goes max to 70%, only if I am really horny, mostly is on a low level). I have urologist meeting for seven months, until then I recently started this: No-fap program (no masturbation or porn for 90 days), good sleep, exercise. With my symptoms could this be something serious or it is maybe hormone problem (low testosterone or high cortisol)? I am mostly afraid that this could be due to something serious like blood vessels narrowing or venous leak...

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2020/02/06

Stress can seriously affect our sex lives and our ability to become aroused. Of course, the more we worry about it, the more we experience stress about our sexual performance, the more anxious we become. So often focusing less on sexual performance and relaxing through mediation, exercise, sleep (you are already doing  this, I see) can help you in the long run.

If you are concerned about physiological complications; you must see a medical doctor.