Question
Posted by: | 2019/07/27

Adhd and sex

Hi, I have adhd and I have also noticed that I have a high sex drive. What are the things I could work on and what are the things I can explain to my partner so that she can better understand me and my needs and so that I can better understand that she doesn’t have that same high drive as I do. I feel it sometimes scares her how high my sex drive is and I want to come to a middle ground so that both of us can be satisfied and happy.

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/08/07

Hi. Many couples experience a different in sex drives. This difference requires transparent non-judgmental discussion with a real intention to compromise, not just to force your own needs onto the other person. 

Can you masturbate more to manage some of your sex needs? Play sport? Cooking? Dancing? Suduko? Photography (not of nudes!)? Watch less porn? Meditation? Remember the more that you focus on sex, the more likely you are to want it. So create a variety of interests and perhaps also try to share these with your partner where possible. This will potentially increase intimacy in your relationship. You never know, this may just be the need you are trying to fulfill through lots of sex.

Good luck!

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2019/08/05

hello is it normal to always want to have sex all the time day and night what should i do if the other person turns around and say,s yes okay all i want is for us to be happy togeather and that she just want to spend the rest of her life with me how do i deal with this situtions and what should i do