Posted by: candice | 2019/03/25

Acne problems

Hi. I need some medical advise in which doctor should i consult for my acne problems,i''m in my early 30's i got such bad breakouts around my mouth area side of my face and forehead. i will be paying cash for all treatments done so please advise which doctor will be able to help and also could this be a issue related to hormone change

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2019/04/24

Hi Candice. Thank you for the question and my sincerest apologies for not answering sooner. We normally receive an email notification when a question has been asked but there seems to have been an IT glitch and I never received a message that your question was asked.

It does sound like you have developed adult acne and this can be hormonally related. Your best option would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and decide what the best treatment options would be taking into consideration your budget.

Generally speaking, we have had good results with a topical approach so please have a look at the Lamelle Clarity range:

Kind regards

Dr Alek NIkolic

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.