Question
Posted by: candice | 2019/03/25

Acne problems

Hi. I need some medical advise in which doctor should i consult for my acne problems,i''m in my early 30's i got such bad breakouts around my mouth area side of my face and forehead. i will be paying cash for all treatments done so please advise which doctor will be able to help and also could this be a issue related to hormone change

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2019/04/24

Hi Candice. Thank you for the question and my sincerest apologies for not answering sooner. We normally receive an email notification when a question has been asked but there seems to have been an IT glitch and I never received a message that your question was asked.

It does sound like you have developed adult acne and this can be hormonally related. Your best option would be to see a dermatologist who can examine the skin and decide what the best treatment options would be taking into consideration your budget.

Generally speaking, we have had good results with a topical approach so please have a look at the Lamelle Clarity range: https://skinmiles.com/shop/brand/lamelle/clarity-corrective/.

Kind regards

Dr Alek NIkolic