Question
Posted by: Mbali | 2020/07/20

Nausea during pregnancy

Good day i have been experiencing nausea and dizziness for the whole of last week so Thursday night i decided to take a pregnancy test it came back with two lines one was faint on the next which was the 17th i was expecting my period and it did start but i took another test yesterday morning clear blue it also said pregnant 1-2 and I'm still having light bleeding for four days now i don't if i misscarried or wats wrong

- 2020/07/22

It sounds like an early pregnancy and you could be having a threatened miscarriage so I would suggest that you see your doctor.

est wishes