Question
Posted by: zee | 2008/06/19

9weeks!!!!

I went to the doc yesterday and he said i am 9weeks pregnant and i dont want the baby,and he said its easier and not painfull to terminate now than later. I didnt ask why so can I ask u doc why? becaouse i think he mentioned somthing like giving me a pill coz its still early So Doc up until when or how long of my pregnancy can i terminate with a pill rather than going the other way,i hear its long and painfull

please help Doc

Medical termination is effective till about 9 weeks. After that surgical in the form of a womb scrape is advisable till 12 weeks when induction or getting you into labour is ideal.

1
Posted by: please dont | 2008/06/20

Hello sweetie

I know its not my place to say but please keep your baby. I have been trying for 3 years to have a baby and nothing so far. Please think twice before making that decision. I wish you luck.

Reply to please dont