Posted by: W | 2008/10/16

9 weeks pregant and need energy!

Hi there!

I' m 9 weeks pregnant with my second child. I' m currently writing exams (Unisa) and I' m realy struggling with the tiredness (not to mention the nausea!), but the constant tiredness is starting to interfere with my studying. I used to drink Bioplus, but that is out of the question now, is there anything else you can recommend me drinking for energy and alertness that will not interfere with baby? Thank you so much!

Try one of the pregnancy multivitamins, like Pregnavit M.

Posted by: Mak | 2008/10/17

I am 9 weeks and have been experiencing the same thing for about 4 weeks now. Then I remembered that with my first pregnancy, I took iron tablets (Vital) on top of the pregnancy vitamins and had a smooth pregnancy - practically nausea and fatigue-free, especially in the first trimester. I' m back on the iron supplements and find that I can get through the day okay.
Best wishes.

Reply to Mak
Posted by: elmonique | 2008/10/16

i suggest u try a pill named 9mnths plus.i used it in both my gave me energy and its good for baby at same time.

Reply to elmonique