Posted by: Hurt Mommy | 2005/12/07

8 year old that lies and wont listen


Can I mail you personally about my daughters issues as I dont have a medical aid and I am at a loss about her behaviour. I just
need to tell you all the facts and see what advise you can give me to follow or where to take her.


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We can't deal with problems here in excessive detail ( or our readers, and maybe myself, might nod off ! --- and I don't deal with problem by email. But in a fresh message post the headline summary of the problem, and let's see what we can do.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/07

Posting here means that others can try and help as well. Without knowing the details, perhaps you could try counselling from FAMSA. They can help on an ongoing basis - not just a once-off piece of help. As far as I know their counselling is free too. So you don't need a medical aid or lots of money to get help.

Good luck

Reply to Liza

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.