Question
Posted by: Hurt Mommy | 2005/12/07

8 year old that lies and wont listen

Cybershrink,

Can I mail you personally about my daughters issues as I dont have a medical aid and I am at a loss about her behaviour. I just
need to tell you all the facts and see what advise you can give me to follow or where to take her.

We can't deal with problems here in excessive detail ( or our readers, and maybe myself, might nod off ! --- and I don't deal with problem by email. But in a fresh message post the headline summary of the problem, and let's see what we can do.

1
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/07

Posting here means that others can try and help as well. Without knowing the details, perhaps you could try counselling from FAMSA. They can help on an ongoing basis - not just a once-off piece of help. As far as I know their counselling is free too. So you don't need a medical aid or lots of money to get help.

Liza

Reply to Liza