Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/18

7 weeks URGENT HELP !

Is there anything I can get over the counter for Nausea?
Its become so bad that, I’m noticing a loss of weight (I’m already thin cannot afford the weight loss)

PLEASE advise ???

Try some anti-emetics from the chemists. It usually settles down.

4
Posted by: Tania | 2004/10/18

My gynea prescribed Vomifene, and it worked. I took one before bedtime, and it actually helped that I didn't wake up feeling too nauseous. I would also take one whenever I felt nauseous.

Good luck, I am now 25 weeks pregnant and feel very good, so just stick with it, it will go away.

Reply to Tania
Posted by: cruz | 2004/10/18

It will get better, I am now in my 15 th week and my nausea is slowly starting to improve ( I thought I was going to die at 11 weeks). I found that eating very bland foods, and I kept a packet of provitas close at hand helped. Try not to get hungry it makes it worse. My doc suggested essential (It helped most of the time).

Reply to cruz
Posted by: andy | 2004/10/18

they say that you lose weight first before the big weight gain. don't know how true this is. So if you're not gaining weight after 12 weeks than you should speak to your GP.

Reply to andy
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/18

You can ask your doc. to give you Vomifene, that helps with the nausea.

Keep well.

Reply to Marlene