Question
Posted by: Suze | 2004/11/09

7 weeks pregnant - Exhausted!

Help! I am barely cpoing at work. I am 7 weeks pregnant and for the last few days have felt as though my body is made of lead. Although I am eating very well (I am permenantly ravenous!) and am not nauseous, I am absolutely finished. I have to be on top form at work, and as I am waiting until 3 months to tell the world, don't even have an exuse for dragging my feet around the office. Is there anything I can do / take / should not be doing?

You should take a multivitamin like Pregnavit M. Unfortunately the pregnancy hormones do have this effect.

3
Posted by: MABRR | 2004/11/09

HELLO,

YOU JUST NEED YOUR MULTIVITAMIN I USED DS-24, CALCUIM AND MAGNECIUM FOR CRAMPS.

WHATCH WHAT YOU EAT, DRINK A LOT OF WATER AND DO A LOT OF WALKING .

GOODLUCK.

Reply to MABRR
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/11/09

Try vita-thion, available at pharmacies, it is a type of energy booster, perfectly safe to use and was prescribed by my gynae.

Reply to Jj@
Posted by: Norma | 2004/11/09

I know what you mean.... it will get better, do you take your vitamines?
You have to get as much sleep as possible, put your feet up as soon as you get home and just rest.
It helps to walk.....fresh air.

Congrats on your pregnancy and good luck....

Reply to Norma