Question
Posted by: Shelley | 2004/09/22

7 weeks pregnant!!!!!

I still cant believe it. Here i am sitting waiting to get my period so i could start clomid and i'm pregnant!! the only reason why i did the test was coz i'm going diving this weekend and just in case .... well i peed on the stick, got two definate dark lines, went for a blood test this morning and just found out.

Ladies, there is someone above us listening to our prayers. To all you experiencing this .... its amazing! and those still trying .... hang in there. you time WILL come.

Congrats

16
Posted by: Shelley | 2004/09/28

Thanks for all your responses. Went for a scan last week and it is literally a little blob now. cant wait for my 8 week scan. i'm feeling great, no sickness nothing but lets not get too excited so early in the game. I cant believe this, i have to keep telling myself theres a little body growing inside me.

To those all still trying ... honestly ... hang in there. you time WILL come.

Reply to Shelley
Posted by: Nemo | 2004/09/27

Verskriklik vrek baie geluk. I hope that all goes well. Got goosies reading this.

Take care!!!!

Reply to Nemo
Posted by: Sana | 2004/09/23

those r good news shelly, atleast u did not get to the trying stages most of us got to

Reply to Sana
Posted by: Nhlakes | 2004/09/23

Yeepeeee...... Congrats to you.
Dont forget your follic's and enjoy every second ahead. Have loads of fun.

God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Nhlakes
Posted by: Tlale | 2004/09/22

Hi everyone

I'm new to the site cos i'm about to try to conceive. I got married a few months back and i'm 30. Congratulations to Jane1 and all the ladies that have finally conceived after trying for a while.
I only discovered recently that conception is not as easy as it seems and it is all a miracle. One lady told me that they tried 3 years to have a baby and almost gave up and the second time around it happened within one month and shocked them. Another girl fell pregnant while using a condom and the condom didn't break. So i say we must submit to a higher power while waiting for the miracle. If conception was easy then women would all be having 30 kids in their lifetime which sounds scary.
Thanks for a nice forum.

Reply to Tlale
Posted by: Renira | 2004/09/22

Hey Shelly,

Congratulations! How totally thrilled I am for you. Just another miracle that keeps my spirits up.

Take care of yourself
Renira

Reply to Renira
Posted by: Suzette | 2004/09/22

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you.

Reply to Suzette
Posted by: KS | 2004/09/22

wow - Congrats - enjoy every moment of it and take care and please start taking folic acid.

Reply to KS
Posted by: Albert | 2004/09/22

They have said it all. Please take care of yourselves all preggies ladies.

Good Luck

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Sweetypie | 2004/09/22

Congrats!Enjoy it and take care!

Reply to Sweetypie
Posted by: Golly | 2004/09/22

Congrats! It seems like just yesterday you said this is your YEAR for getting pregnant and how quickly it happened! All the best for the future!

Reply to Golly
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/09/22

Congrats Shelley
Enjoy your diving, and take good care of yourself.

Reply to Pokkel
Posted by: Strawberry | 2004/09/22

Oh wow Congrats !!!!!!!!!

I remember your posting the other day - im so glad Murphy's Law is breakable !!!!!!!!!

All the Best, have Fun, Good Luck. Well done !!!!!!!1

Reply to Strawberry
Posted by: Jojo | 2004/09/22

Congratulations. I'm so thrilled for you. What an unexpected delight you have just received from God. I too am 7 weeks, so I know how you feel.

Enjoy it all.

Jojo

Reply to Jojo
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/09/22

congrats!!!, I've got tears in my eyes, because I can just imagine what you must be feeling, You should enjoy every minute and take care of yourself. I am too waithing for my period so that tests can be done to see what is wrong with me. So you are a true inspiration to us all!!!

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Jane1 | 2004/09/22

Shelley- SEVEN WEEKS already!!! Congratulations to you, I am so very very thrilled for you!!
Seven weeks! How come so long? Do you usually have long cycles? It's just funny because today I am four weeks and two days, and I've already known for a week!
Conrgats again.
It'll be a good journey.
Jane1

Reply to Jane1