Question

7 weeks and pregnant and I do not like Chicken,Red meat and Fish

Hi Doc,
I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I hate fatty foods,chicken,red-meat,and fish. Is this normal. I feel like eating sour milk everyday and always nauseas.

Regards,
Busi

This is quite normal. It usually gets better after 12 weeks.

6
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/29

This is absolutely normal form the experience I had from all 4 my pregnancies (1 miscarried thoug).
I could not stand meat and ate what I could. I tended to crave the more healthy food like salads, fruit and especially fruit juice.Lots of avo's and tuna as well with tons of lemon and black pepper.
Eat what you can!

Reply to Kippie

Hi Doc,
I'm still waiting for the reply,please.

Regards,
Anon

Posted by: DB | 2004/10/28

I am now 26 and a bit weeks, and still do not feel like eating meat. In the beginning while being nauseas, I ate nothing but baked potatoes with salt and vinegar salt, and could not stand the smell or taste of any meat.

Good luck!

Reply to DB
Posted by: regular | 2004/10/28

Just be patient please. The doc will answer when she gets a chance.
I am 12 weeks, and I've felt like nothing but toast with Marmite since falling preggies. As long as you're not starving yourself, and doing what your body suggests (and what your gynae prescribed!), you'll be just fine. A lot of women with nausea actually lose weight in the 1st trimester.

Reply to regular

Hi Doc,
I am 7 weeks pregnant and I do not like fatty foods,chicken,red meat and fish. Is this normal. I always feel like eating dairy products.

Regards,
Anon

Hi Doc,
Can you please reply to my question.

Regards,
Anon