Question
Posted by: Susan | 2006/10/24

7 months pregnancy,vomitting, cann´t eat

Please help me, i´m in my 30 weeks of pregnency and since last four days in rgular vomiting and lack of apertite. My first time of pregnancy and had diabites although under control now, I cnn´t just eat . It makes me uncomfortable. then after about two or three hours, all will be vomited. Why does this happens? and what should i do? i was to hospital yesterday and received some prescribtions from doctor, but it is not helping. I have also pains in my throat and area arround my chest.
Susan.

If you are diabetic and not managing to eat, that can be quite dangerous. You should go back to the hospital immediately. There are many causes for vomiting - tummy bugs, kidney infections, etc. These all need to be excluded.