Question
Posted by: lala | 2004/03/02

62kg is it too much

Hi Doc n all
I'm a woman age 27 weighinh 62kg and I'm 1.59 tall
I'd like to know if this weight is right for me /shouldreduce it by how mch,my aim is to loose wait,tone and build muscles not too much but to be physicaly fit.
I do weight lifts 3 time per week and attend 2 classes of cardio per week.
Advise is appreciated!!!!

Expert ImageBodybuilding

lala,

Your weight seems fine. It also depends on your frame. Your program also seems sufficient. If you want advice my suggestion is that you consult a dietician as most people slip up in the eating department.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

1
Posted by: brozz | 2004/03/02

hi there
you BMI is 24.6 wich is acceptable but if you wre to weigh 60kg that would be perfect. it seems your worhout routine is fien but maybe you could change the weight programme around so you avoid the plateu.

Reply to brozz