Question
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/15

6 weeks <br>6 weeks

Hi all
Im just curious, when does the painful, tender breast start and stop, would it be abnormal if I only experienced that for one week ?
also when I get up from a sitting position there is a twitch im my tummy what is that ?

Painful breasts could persist right through pregnancy. Tummy twitch probably nothing to worry about.

1
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/10/15

All of that could be normal. With my two girls I had severe sore breasts up to about 12 weeks and with my son my breast were only mildly sensitive and also for a short period.
The twitch could be your muscles pulling and movement for the preparation of the little one- everything now goes bigger than the normal. I had it when I got too quickly or moved to fast. Take things easy and concentrate in getting up slower.

Take care

Reply to Kippie