Question
Posted by: Dick | 2003/12/05

6 pack??

Hi guys, I have been going to gym for a month now but I still do not have a six pack. Am I missing out on the important exercises or something? One thing for sure is that I am not fat, I have got an athletic boady. Any recomendations most welcome.

Hi Dick

One problem is time - the six pack you see on the guys on TV and in magazines is not the result of a month's workout - it takes a long time to get that sort of definition. I'm sure that you have probably improved the muscle strength in the last month - you would now whether the training has become any easier since you started, and so it's not as though it's going to waste. What you need now is time, and also when the time comes and you feel that you are stronger, you need to try to increase the resistance when doing the ab exercises. For example, you could hold a weight to the chest.

Also, just to make sure you are doing all the exercises, I would suggest you have a look at the 'Zone-in-on' section of the Health 24 website (www.health24.co.za). You can find this section under 'Fitness', and then just click on the image that shows the areas you want to work on, and you will be able to see the exercises relevant to you.

2
Posted by: Tonto | 2003/12/13

Easyman, no problem. 6 different abs exercises at lease 4 times a week. 1 set of each but starting at 20 repititions and increasing it by 1 a week. At least 1 of these exercises should involve heavy weights, obviously at 3x8 sets. Then the secret ingredient sweat. No mickey mice round the block crap. At a relaxed pace 7 to 10 k's on the foot. Twice a week of the last mentioned and the six pack would be there in very little time.

Reply to Tonto
Posted by: re | 2003/12/07

Probeer die drank winkel hulle het sex pack

Reply to re