Question
Posted by: Katjie | 2004/10/27

6-7 weeks pregant

I am about 6-7 weeks pregnant. My son is 21 months old, is big built and weighs around 15kg. He obviously still wants me to pick him up? Can I do any damage if I do pick him up?

Thanx

Karen

This may cause back strain. Try picking him up when you are sitting down and have some support for your back.

1
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/27

My son is almost 4 and also are 21kg. I try not to pick him up alot, but it is very difficult - cause he loves hugs etc.

I am trying to pick him up with support or when I am sitting down ask him to come and sit with me...

They say it is not good to pick up someting that makes you uncomfortable etc so rather try to ask hubby to pick him up for a little while.

Reply to Francis