Question
Posted by: Rami | 2007/07/18

5weeks

hi i'm 5 weeks preggies and my concern is that i go to the loo everyday tp do no2 and i push very hard and my sool is hgreenish is it normal that i should go evryday that colour sometimes i go and push nothing comes out

I agree with Portia.

1
Posted by: portia | 2007/07/18

im 6 weeks now and i had the same problem i would advise u to lower ur bread intake and eat more fruits and drink lots of water i know it doesnt help instantly bt u can try eating all bran detox in the morning for breakfast i did help me since eating them going to the toilet is not a problem anymore bt i will take time just try to eat less starch.

hopefully this will help u.

Reply to portia