Question
Posted by: *** | 2007/08/10

58 day cycle - normal?

I went off the pill just over a year ago, before I went on the pill my cycle was about 30 days. My cycle was very irregular after I went off the pill it has now started to become more regular (the last 5/6 months) - it's 58 days ??? Is this normal? Also while on the pill I got no premenstural symptoms - now my breasts are VERY sore for about 10 or so days before and i'm getting cramps - which I never use to get on the pill. I was on the pill for 5 years and i'm 26, with a BMI of 20.

No this is not normal. You are probably not ovulating. The Pill protects against period pains and PMS, so you will experieince this more now that you are off the Pill.