Question
Posted by: Funky | 2008/01/29

5 weeks pregnant!!!!!

My period was supposed to start 07/01/2008 wich never happend. I had a blood test done 11/01/2008 & 15/01/2008 which both came back negative. I had a progesterone test done 21/01/2008 which was 71.73. I now did a test on 29/01/2008 and the results came back positive - I'm pregnant. Why did it take so long to show up I thought a blood test could detect pregnancy 8 days after conception???? My last period was 11/12/2007.

Maybe you ovulated a bit later in your cycle.

2
Posted by: TTC | 2008/01/29

My period was due 14/01 - till today nothing but with negative HPT? I also wonder if I am pregnant and when it will show on a HPT.

Reply to TTC
Posted by: Nia | 2008/01/29

Congrats!!!!!That's wonderful news.Sometimes it take long.Don't know why.My home test was negative and blood test positive.
You can ask questions and chat on pregnancy chatline.

Reply to Nia