Question
Posted by: Heavenly Apple | 2004/11/19

5 periods, 42 days of bleeding in 2 and half months!

Since September I have had 5 periods.
1st- Usual and lastd for 5 days, had a 12 day break and inbetween was doing exams.
2nd- 7 day period, 11 day break b4 3rd
3rd- 6 day period, 11 day break b4 4th
4th- 11 day period, very light, 2 day break before 5th
5th- So far 10 days and still on!! very annoying, not knowing to wear a pad or not. Very light!

Went to doc and am on Ponstan to reduce the flow! Not helping!! do not want to go on Pill, as that effects my mood swings!! I do not have a boyfriend, have not slept with anyone! I am 19!!! I am not suffering from depression!! I maybe stressed as I was on exams for 2 months!!!

What you think?

If you have never been sexuallyu active, then your irregular cycle is likely to be froma hormonal imbalance. Ponstan decreases the amount of bleeding but will not make your cycle regular. Unfortunately, the Pill is probably the only answer, unless you want to wait a month or two and see if it settles.

1
Posted by: Kelly | 2004/11/19

Ask your doc to prescible Primolut N.

Reply to Kelly