Question
Posted by: KEANU | 2004/11/23

5 months baby - 2 months injection

After I gave birth to my son on the 2nd June 2004, I was given Microvals as a form of a contraceptive. My problem was that I used to forget to take the pills, then I obted for a two months injection of which I started on the 21st October. The problem now is that my face has changed drastically I have pimples, my skin is dark, itching and pealing off. Is the change on my skin due to the injection? I was thinking of changing to smething else. PLEASE HELP.

Acne is one of the side effects of the injectable, so this may well be related to the injectable.