Posted by: Worried | 2008/09/29

41years old and last period 43 days ago!

My menstrual cycle used to be 28 days, I had 3 miscarriages the past 3 years. Last miscarriage was May this year. My gynae prescribed Yasmin to me in June , I actually asked her for some type of contraceptive, as I cannot emotionally handle another miscarriage. After 2 months use, the Yasmin let me feel terrible, my bloodpressure went sky-high, and my breasts had serious aches and pains in it. I stopped the Yasmin during August. I had August still a normal period cycle. My last period started 19 August. That is 43 days ago! I did 4 days ago a pregnancy test and it was negative. I have all the symptoms of getting my period.

Should I be worried? I am also on Eltroxin for my thyroid for the last 3 months.

It is probably just your body readjusting after stopping the Pill.

Posted by: nè  | 2008/09/30

i would phone the can never be to sure or safe!!!

Reply to n&#232