Question
Posted by: donnak | 2006/07/23

410 pound lady wanting to do tai chi

can someone tell me what this form of exercise will do for me
thank you donnak

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Donnak,

Thank you for posting on the Tai Chi forum.
Tai chi will surely assist in balancing your bodies natural functions out which will result in effective weight loss. Most of the movements being slow and controlled will assist in muscular development and a healthy body and bone structure. I would strongly suggest you also seek guidance on a suitable diet according to your blood type and personal history and medical condition. Depending on your personal situation one can also assist pshycological help to ensure one is positive and focussed during this challenge.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards
Morne
www.freewebs.com/sataichi