Question
Posted by: Annalisa | 2019/04/15

40-year-old struggling to study for an exam

Hi Im 40 yo female and studying for exams but Im really struggling to focus and remembering my work. What can I take to boost my memory and focus?I really need to pass my exam to be able to work again. Exams are 2 weeks away and Im struggling

- 2019/04/18

Hi Annalisa
You can consider taking biostrath or omega 3 (salmon oil) on a daily basis. You can also go for a Vitamin B injection. Remember to get enough sleep. It is very important, even if your mind tells you that you have too much to study and there is no time to sleep, just sleep anyway, you will be able to concentrate much better. Good luck and I hope that everything goes well with the exams!