Question
Posted by: bunny | 2004/11/29

4 months - still no kick

when will my little son start kicking?

Usually between 16 and 20 weeks.

4
Posted by: POPS | 2004/11/29

I only started feeling my boy kick when he I was 5 months pregnant (first pregancy). Don't worry your baby will kick anytime from now. Is it your first baby? Wishing you all the best of luck.

Reply to POPS
Posted by: Delia | 2004/11/29

This is my first pregnancy, I started feeling my baby's movements clearly at about 18 weeks.

Reply to Delia
Posted by: Purple | 2004/11/29

If this is your first pregnancy, you will start to feel something like an air bubble trapped under your skin moving along somewhere around 20 to 22 weeks. This is your baby moving. By about 24 weeks, you can't miss the sharp little kicks.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Francis | 2004/11/29

From 18 - 24 weeks you should start feeling kicks (if this is your 1st pregnancy). Flutters are happening from 16 weeks onwards, but you will only feel this if you know what to expect. I was one of the lucky ones who felt movement from 16 weeks and I am now 28 weeks and the kicks are getting stronger every day

Reply to Francis