Question
Posted by: Puzzled | 2008/01/22

4 Month non stop period

I need advice. I had the depo injection (for various reasons). Anyway since then I have had a non stop period. This is going on 4 months now.TMI I know, but the blood is very red, like fresh blood. I am extremely tired all the time, emotional,shaky, feel faint.

I went to my GP last week, who did a whole lot of blood tests, all that was found was that my thyroid readings were a bit low - but nothing to be too concerened with. She has recommened that I go for a scan to rule out cysts. And possibly that I go onto the pill to regulate the bleeding.

My question is, does this sound normal. Could there be something else that is the problem. Also when would I start taking hte pill, as I am constantly bleeding.

Some women have this type of bleeding with the injectable. The Pill is a good idea. You should use Biphasil, starting now.

1
Posted by: ? | 2008/01/22

I had a similar problem and nothing could be found. However, i was put onto YASMIN - the best thing ever!

Good luck!

Reply to ?