Posted by: Cassey | 2011/06/29

4 and odd smell....

Hi, I was referred from a dentist to a paeditician to ENT to obtain advise regarding my daughter''s problem, she is 4 few rotten teeth, brushing regular and using mouthwash however problem still occurs - who do i consult and what can I do...should I remove her milk teeth or wait for them to fall out but shouuld i do in the interim... Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Cassey

That question can only be answered by a dentist. If you are unsure, get a second opinion. Only a dentist can advise you as to what to do, if the front teeth are involved, the may be built up until the permanent teeth are ready to come out. These are problems that fall clearly under the dentistry field, and if a suitable dentist (for such a small child) is not close by, you could even consider the opinion of a maxillo-facial surgeon.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.