Question
Posted by: Desire | 2007/08/06

3yr old son sees things

Good day to you

I have no idea what to do anymore. my son started seeing "skapies" (which i can only translate to english as sheep) in his room. He sees them on the wall and under his bed. he has not slept in his room for two weeks. his father and i have obviously been pulling on the short en of this as we still have a baby who also sleeps in our room, and we have been ending up with both of them in bed for the night. He also saw them in the toilet and in a friends car, and is completely freaked out by it. he can show me sheep on a picture and he is not afraid of them, so i dont know if i am understanding him correctly, as he doesnt speak as well asother kids his age.but whatever he is seeing is scaring the living daylights out of him. We have tried: talking nice, begging, laying with him in the room, telling him there is nothing/telling him not to be afraid. I even bough glow in the dark stickers to make him want to be in his room.EVERYTHING!!! I am so tired at work, and i really need someones help. Should I get a priest to the house? His father doesnt believe in God, and I fear that because he doesnt believe, it wont work. My son also told me one morning that there is two small men in his room(also there is only two sheep) and i thought that he might be imagining things, so i told him to go and fetch the men. he casualy walked back into his room, and upon entering he said: oh no, they are gone now. Could this be a cry for attention, or is there really a sort of ghost/spook in my house? Please help me as this is affecting my relationship with my spouse allready.

I responded to this the other time you posted the question, in less full form. It could be attempts to get more attention --- has anything changed in his life and within your family that might make him feel he's getting less attention ? It this is what the tactic is meant to do, it's working, isn't it ? But then one needs to provide more attention to him when he is NOT seeing sheep or men, and to pay less attention to the sheep. I have never heard of any house being haunted by ghost sheep !

14
Posted by: Shae | 2007/08/06

If there is anything there, it cant hurt you or your son, dont worry. You dont practise black magic or anything of the sorts so that world cant really reach you 'physically'.Sometimes when people pass, they do not want to accept what has happened and tend to linger until this happens. If the death was brutal, the spirit also lingers. But like said, they cannot harm you.

Dont pay it too much thought. If he does see something again, just calmly ask whatever is there to leave and go in peace. Sometimes they just want to be acknowledged.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

damn

Reply to desire
Posted by: Santjie | 2007/08/06

email adresses cannot be send via this website. Tried and it doesn't work.

Reply to Santjie
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

Shae, do you maybe have an email address?

Reply to desire
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

Well, my son doesnt know what green and yellow is yet..well he cant tell me anyway. he just says that there is two. two sheep and two men. but the men he only saw once, and talked in a very low voice, also something he has not done before.but he was definately not afraid of the small (his size as he was pointing forward) men. only the sheep. terrified is the word. he kicks up a performance i have not seen before. i know the difference as to when he is naughty and when he is scared. this is definately scared.
re: the drugs, the previous owner, (the one i told you about) was into drugs... and the tenants before us. sounds like you have good knowledge re this. please give me some advise.

Reply to desire
Posted by: Shae | 2007/08/06

I think i read that he is seeing this in the morning as well.
I doubt the light will be of much assistance then.

The clouds, ive only ever seen them hang out in corners and other 'shady' places. Your son being three has not yet had the limitations of what is supposed to be and not supposed to be put in his mind. As we grow older we lose this ability since the world we live in today labels this as impossible.

I hope you dont take offense by my question, theres nothing funny in your house like you or husband partaking in drugs or any abuse of any kind? I only ask because these type of things invite all sorts of unwanted guests.

The clouds and the little men (green faced? sometimes with yellow eyes?) are more than likely the same entity. I wouldnt worry about it, none of these things really have the power to harm unless they are given permission or if we become obsessed with them.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

he has a light in his room with a dimmer. i leave it on every night

Reply to desire
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

No, we have lived there for two years now. his sister is a year old allready but i cannot put her in her own bed yet(she sleeps in a cot) as she sleeps very wild.
the owner of the house use to live in the back, but he died when i went into labour with my daughter. how strange is that for you? he was knocked by a car in the maid road where we live, and with out knowing it , i went into labour the same hour. he was walking up and down our drive way a lot after his death, as the outside detector light kept on going on and off for a couple of months after his death. and when i shout that he should be resting, the light would go off. also, other things would happen such as myself and a friend found my sons baby toilet in the bathroom, in the middle of the floor, when it was not standing there a couple of minutes ago. but this has all quieted down for almost 7 months. this is a new thing. it started (as you can read by my friend Santjie) when he had a fever of 39.7 a couple of weeks ago. but i still think that this could be something else. please elaborate re the clouds...

Reply to desire
Posted by: flower | 2007/08/06

I remember as a young child in the night i would see snakes and spiders on my wall, close to my bedroom wall. I would eventually get up and switch the lights on and it would be gone. Sometimes as a child your immagination and eyes plays tricks on you. Get him a small night light to leave on when he goes to sleep. that should solve the problem

Reply to flower
Posted by: Shae | 2007/08/06

I can understand that people would need a tangible and more practical answer for what is happening with your son. The 'skapies' are like clouds of mist (which is why he associates them with sheep) and these usually have green or grey coloured lights (eyes) in them.

Most people coose to not use their natural three dimensional eye-sight but there are those who can see beyond the physical.

Do not panic or let him pick up that you are panicky about this. Is this a new house? How long have you been there? Do you know anything about the land or previous tenants.

A differentiating factor would be if this has only started happening since the new baby arrived, then the chances are more likely that it is attention seeking.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: desire | 2007/08/06

Thanks DAD, as i thought the child is maybe seeing things there were previous "happenings" in the house, but he was not present. I just dont know how to get him to sleep in his rooom. i think i will be moving his bed into our room for the mean time. dont mind him sleeping in our room, but with us in the bed is getting to much. there is just no "quality time" anymore.. and you can imagine what stress this is putting on my relationship with his father. but thanks a lot for telling my he is not the only one!

Reply to desire
Posted by: Sky | 2007/08/06

Why not move him to another room in the house and keep his room as the spare room and see if this helps. maybe he is just looking for attention.

Reply to Sky
Posted by: dad | 2007/08/06

My son sees spiders on the wall- he started this about a month ago- it comes and it goes.
My wife was also very concerned and though the child was bewitched or something like that, i totally do not believe in those thing and I told her to just calm down. When our son went on about seeing spiders on the wall and they we coming for him, i jump up and made as if i was hitting them but saying ' I dont see any spiders and showing him that there is nothing to be scared off'' this has helped and the outburst are less frequent.
He is also 3 yrs old and goes to creche in the day, I think it is a active imagination and they need to be calmed down when they go through this phases.

Reply to dad
Posted by: Santjie | 2007/08/06

ok Des, glad to be of help. Lets hope the Doc can help Keanu.

Reply to Santjie