Question
Posted by: tash | 2007/04/18

3SOME

hi.. my boyfriend and i have been going out for a month, we have not been intimate yet. we've been talking about our fantasies, and he wants to have a threesome - and he wants me to arrange the 'other' girl. i have always thought about a threesome, but not to a point where i want to do it. i honestly don't mind that he wants to do it, but i don't want to be involved. now he wants me to find these two girls to do it with him. now really how do i do that? your insights on this?

You've known each other a month, haven't slept together yet, and he wants a 3-some ? There needs to be a distinction between fantasies one may enjoy as fantasies, and trying to act them out in real life, the latter usually being a really bad idea. he cant be really fond of you if he is already lusting after others, and wanting you to pimp for him. Come on, look for a man who will treat you with real respect, and this guy is not it

10
Posted by: Gracie | 2007/04/18

Ag nee sies man!!! Have you never heard of STDs or AIDS - this sounds like a scene from NIP TUCK! You cannot seriously be considering even arranging this for your bf - what a jerk and what an idiot you are to even entertain his lustful disgusting wishes - tell him to p*ss off and arrange his own sick sexcapades and don't be part of it - if he can ask this of you -- he is capable of doing anything. He has proven beyond a doubt that he cannot be trusted - if he can suggest something like this, would not put it past him to pimp you to his friends. Find yourself a decent guy who does not have any sick obsessions he wants you to be part of!

Reply to Gracie
Posted by: Kerry | 2007/04/18

TASH IS THERE ANOTHER MAN IN YOUR LIFE ? ANOTHER BOYFRIEND? MAYBE A HUSBAND ? IS THAT WHY YOU DONT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HIM BEING WITH OTHER WOMAN?

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/18

You honestly don't mind???

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: my luxuriant pubes | 2007/04/18

cut his willy off with a blunt bread knife that way he will never stray or want a 3 sum

Reply to my luxuriant pubes
Posted by: SR | 2007/04/18

Sorry I made a mistake, meant 1 month

Reply to SR
Posted by: SR | 2007/04/18

Tash whats important is how YOU feel about this fantasy of his and how you relate to it. Is it for your benefit, for his benefit for your combined benefit?

If he has started talking about this just 2 months into the relationship then you guys are obviously "very opened minded" or he is just a dickhead with no consideration and feelings towards his new girlfriend. Majorly tactless.

Reply to SR
Posted by: Maria | 2007/04/18

Hmmm... I'm going to be blunt. Have you heard of AIDS??

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/18

Does he know how you feel?

You've been together for only a month, not been intimate yet and he already wants to be intimate with two other women?

I doubt if you really 'honestly don't mind'..don't lie to yourself..

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Casey | 2007/04/18

This is obviously NOT a relationship! Reconsider your use of the word "relationship" and rather stick to "friends with benefits"

Reply to Casey
Posted by: John | 2007/04/18

I think your boyfriend must believe that he has died and gone to heaven. He is living in paradise and must be slapping his own back on a daily basis.

Let me see if I have this right: you have only been going out a month, you haven't been intimate with him yet and he has you agreeing to be a pimp for him to find two girls to sleep with your boyfriend?

You need to evaluate your situation. How much can you love him if you have agreed to provide two girls (wow, two...) for him live out a fantasy. I wonder how you will broach the subject with the prospective candidates. I wonder what they will think of you. I wonder what he actually thinks of you.

Chistmas seems to have, ahem, come early for him. I can almost hear him say ho, ho, ho.

When he dumps you, can I be your boyfriend? You sound like an ideal girlfriend.

Reply to John