Posted by: Xperimento | 2005/06/21


Hi Doc
Where can one get people that r willing to do the 3some.I'm a married woman age 29 and hubee is 27 still a horse and love sex..after having my baby beginning this year I lost interest in sex. His birthday is around the corner I need to rganise him 2 women who will do the trick for him as he always sees me as a jelous wifee i would like toprove him wrong and do something that he never thought I would do .

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hi Xperimento

Thank you for your message.

You're wanting to organise a 3-sum for your husband with two strange women in order to surprise him... This raises many issues for me. For example, you're assuming that he'll be pleased with your birthday gift to him - but how will you feel? How will this impact on the future of your marriage? How will you feel when in future your husband has sex with other women, and when you complain about it he says that you encouraged it?

Maybe I'm just being old-fashioned on this one, but I doubt you're approaching this correctly. If you want to surprise him, try something else - that involves both of you. Buy a sex toy, if you want to keep the gift sexual, that you can use on each other. Or buy yourself some very sexy underwear that he'll appreciate seeing you wear (and which may make you feel more sexy as well).

I also think you need to go easy on yourself - you recently had a baby, and it is possible that this is affecting your sex drive. Which is quite normal, especially if you have to get up at night to feed your baby while you continue to act as a wife to your husband and manage the home. Is he being supportive of you? Is he helping you with caring for the baby, and is he taking on extra chores around the home to help you? Why don't you surprise him by buying him a few cookery classes for his birthday - which will benefit you both?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: hh | 2005/06/21

where about do u live?

Reply to hh

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.