Question
Posted by: Dr Webb | 2004/10/14

3some

My vrou wil baie graag n 3some hê saam met my en haar baas by die werk sal ek dit toelaat help asseblief

EMc

7
Posted by: Tosser | 2004/10/14

3some,linker hand,regter hand en jou gedagtes,poephol!

Reply to Tosser
Posted by: Snooks | 2004/10/14

Caravan...ek is nogal geneig om saam met jou te stem! Dr Web, as jy eers jou mind daarop gesit het om dit wel te doen, sal niks en niemand jou keer om dit deur te voer nie!

Reply to Snooks
Posted by: CARAVAN | 2004/10/14

Dr Webb, are you so stupid and dumb---just the fact that she wants her boss to be part of it, says that she and her boss are already having it your fool. They just need your approval and a 3some will give it to them--currently they are doing it without your approval.

can a person be so dumb

Reply to CARAVAN
Posted by: mass debater | 2004/10/14

julia and schweetie

im male and game for a 3 some what do you ladies say

romeo 12 at webmail dot coza

Reply to mass debater
Posted by: fragma | 2004/10/14

Agree there Julia,

Leave the boss out of it at all costs. To do the threesome in the first place, you both MUST WANT to in the first place. You then HAVE to discuss the boundries, what you both want, dont want. What do do if one partner is not happy with a situation, and how your both going to handle it. Your commitment to each other is primary, the 3rd party is an outsider. Your primary partner is most important, ALWAYS!!! No means no, ALWAYS. And then finally, rather start off with something lighter, less pressure, and more playful. Its not about the sex, its about the journey to explore. Explore a little, and see if you both like whats happening. Having a threesome wont save your marriage if its looking for upliftment, it WILL destroy it. You have to trust and be open with each other 100% before you even think about trying this. Trust me I know. We are considering a similar experiement, and weve been talking and chatting to each other for 2 months on the subject, considering all ins and outs...(excuse the pun). We decided that cross partner full on sex is out of the question. Too much disease out there you know. The reason we would try this is for each other, not to get to shagg someone else. Its erotic, and thats what we'll try it for, no other reason...for each others pleasure, with each other.

Reply to fragma
Posted by: Schweetie | 2004/10/14

Ek stem saam met Julia, 'n 3some is beter met iemand wat jy nie elke dag hoef te sien nie. Julia ek wil ook graag 'n 3some hê maar weet nie hoe om en met wie...Het jy dalk raad ???

Reply to Schweetie | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Johan | 2013/03/12

Hi, ek dink ek en jy is in die selfde bootjie. ek wil die ook graag 1 keer beleef. mail my asb as jy sal belangstel. natuurlik eers mekaar so betjie leer ken dan kan ons van daar af besluit. johan bj001 at g mail dt com

Posted by: Julia | 2004/10/14

met haar baas??? Eerlike antwoord ... jy sal mal wees om dit toe te laat!

Definitief gaan julle verhouding op die rotse beland, want wie se die tweetjies gaan dit by threesomes saam met jou hou???

Nee wat, ek glo 'n 3some met iemand wat jy nie weer hoef kontak te he nie is beter!

Reply to Julia