Question
Posted by: Flygal | 2004/10/04

36 weeks preggies-Movement of baby

I am entering my 36th week of pregnancy. How regularly should the baby move. My baby does move but not alot. Is this normal

Movement decreases as baby gets bigger- less space to move around

1
Posted by: Ané | 2004/10/04

I understand your concern as I experienced the same. My baby girl is now 2 months old and during the pregnancy I didn't feel much movement and was constantly worried. My gynae explained to me that I had a lot of amniotic fluid which could possibly "absorb" the movement and therefore I couldn't feel much even though the baby was moving. I now have a very healthy baby.

Reply to Ané