Question
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/23

35-year-old dater young girls

I know of a person who has been dating young girls all his life. When he was 18, his girl was also 18
when he was 21, his girl was in high school (I think under 18?)
when he was 25, his girl was 19
when he was 31, his girl was 18
now he is 35 and his girl is 20

His relationship don' t last long, the best lasted 2 years, when he was 25.

He says he has been cheated on very often in the past and he is always very insecure. Is this why he tries it with young, shy girls? He says he likes their innocence, but I think what he is hoping for is that they truly love him and have sex with him, making him feel like he like all the other men. I even think he would have younger girls, if he could. He seems to be slightly disturbed when it comes to the topic sex, and I guess he might be a pedophile. What do you think?

Maybe he feels that younger girls are less experienced and less likely to reject him ? Yet whatever the reason, this doesn't seem to be a useful tactic for him to find sustaining and lasting relationships, does it ? He ought rather to see a counsellor and work on his feelings of insecurity, so as to become more self-confident with women his own age. What you describe isn't realyl pedophilia, but typical of not a few older men, who also quite often feel the need to ride large and noisy motor-bikes or slinky sports cars, even if they have dificulty getting in and out of the driver's seat.
Not using a condom is irresponsible of him whatever the age of his partner. And highly selfish --- so he thinks a virgin can't infect him, and apparently he doesn't care what might happen to her ?

5
Posted by: Eolathin | 2008/07/23

Congrats Jethro, now everyone knows that you have the brain capacity of an 18 year old -like can you like imagine like the amaaaaazing conversations you like have? boys date gils, WOMEN prefer MEN.

Reply to Eolathin
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/23

What would you get Jethro...I can' t imagine.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Jethro | 2008/07/23

Iam also 30 and dating a women/girls between 18yrs and 22 and I don'  t see anything wrong with that.If I have to go for women my age...just imagine what I' ll get hey...

Reply to Jethro
Posted by: Zola | 2008/07/23

I have dated someone who was 29 years old (I am also 29) and I am the oldest person he has ever dated. Normally he dates between 18 and 21. He also does not care to use condoms coz he says he has only ever slept with virgins. I think it is very irresponsible and he is risking these kids'  lives.

I think the reason he is dating kids is that he is refusing to grow up. What could he have in common with kids? Or it' s low self-esteem coz he cannot cope with someone who more matured than these kids.

Reply to Zola
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/23

He had sex with 3 of his girlfriends, and as far as I know he doesn' t care about wearing a condom as they were all virgins. Isn' t that very irresponsible for a 35yo man?

Reply to Curious