Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2004/12/23

34 Weeks and no appetite!!!!!!!!!!

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I do not have any appetite.I will have my breakfast at 8:30 and then eat only at 13:00 again not because I am hungry but only because I have to.

I am drinking Pregnavit-M and Sandoz Calcuim Optim.

Can you please tell me if it will harm my baby if I cannot eat.

Please advise

You do need to try to eat. Try eating foods that you like. Otherwise,a food supplement like Ensure will help.

2
Posted by: DB | 2004/12/23

Hi Marlize

Ek is vandag 34 weke en het dieselfde probleem. Ek dink nie daar is meer spasie vir die maag met my boepie nie. Ek het vir my 'n blik Nutimen T gekoop (ek dink dit is hoe jy dit spel, R36 by dischem en bevat 28 maaltye), dit is 'n voedsel aanvulling wat jy met melk of waterk an meng, met alles wat jy nodig het (vitamines, minerale, proteine, carbs etc.) en dit smaak nogal nie te onaardig nie. Ek eet vreeslik vrugte, maar verder is ek lus vir niks! My kraamverlof begin die 3e January, en joune?

Sterkte!

Reply to DB
Posted by: S'thololo | 2004/12/23

Hi Marleze when i was preggies with my son i didn't have appetite,i also was worried that i'm going to harm my baby,so i talked to my gyne he gave me pregnavit-m,and iwas eating alot of fruits and drinking water and juice100%,i think if uu can eat lot of fruits during hours,lets say 1to2 fruits every 1-2 hours,atleast uu will be eating something healthy.PLS try and do that and stop to worry,just enjoy ur preggies good luck.P.S.my baby was a bouncing 3.500kg,see uu need not to worry as long as uu are eating healthy.

Reply to S'thololo