Question
Posted by: Sade | 2004/10/08

33 weeks and very tired

I am 33 weeks pregnant and I dont know what to do with myself. I am absolutely exhausted and just dont seem to have any energy or strenght.

How do I cope with this?

Difficult. Get more rest.

2
Posted by: Ella | 2004/10/08

I'll be 33 weeks this weekend. and I'm just as tired.
In the mornings I'm fine, but late afternoon I can hardly keep my eyes open!

And when I get home at night, all I wanna do is fall down on the couch!

So have a nice rest this weekend, cause that is what I'm planning on doing.

Keep well.

Ella

Reply to Ella
Posted by: Maryke | 2004/10/08

Hi Sade
I'm 32 weeks and do get tired late afternoons. Especially after a hard day at work running around to meet deadlines! Relax and enjoy - I think it's our bodies telling us to take things a bit slower. Your body is carrying more weight, adapting to all the changes and the little one is also claiming his portion! I don't know if you can take any additional vitamins or supplements to give you more energy - think you should ask your gynae. Good luck, hope you're feeling better soon!

Reply to Maryke