Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2004/12/06

31 weeks pregnant and headaches

I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and since Saturday I have had this constant headache.Even if I drink panados it does not go away!I go to sleep with it and wake up with it.My nose also just starts bleeding.

Can it be the heat causing the headaches and nosebleeds or could it be something else.

IT is possible that the heat could be causing the headaches, but you should have your blood pressure checked fairly urgently.

1
Posted by: maryna | 2004/12/06

hi marlize

iam suffer with the same problem,i think is the heat,cos iam in cape town,and here is getting very hot!i suffer from headaches and nosbleeds alot,but iam not taking any pills for it,not even panado,iam to scared i hurt the baby,so i jst go without it?

please let me know what other experiences you have,iam 6months and my fiirst,very excited,expecting a girl?and you?
lovely day
maryna

Reply to maryna