Question
Posted by: Marlene | 2004/10/25

31 weeks pregn - driving long distance

Hi Guys

Just a quick q. Is it save to drive to Durban when 31 weeks pregnant, I'll be the one driving and will not be the passenger.

Thanx

You don't say from where you are driving. The main problems would be that you would might not be close to medical attention if anything happened. You should also ensure that you ove your legs frequently to avoid clot formation.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2004/10/25

I wanted to go from JHB to Durban at 32 weeks pregnant and my gynae told me that flying was preferable, as I would be in a stationery position for less time.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Francis | 2004/10/25

Dink nie dit sal 'n probleem wees nie, maar jy sal teminste elke uur of 2 moet stop en bietjie rondloop om jou bloedsomloop aan die gang te kry.

En natuurlik die ander karre moet nie in jou vas ry nie...

Sterkte

Reply to Francis