Question
Posted by: Blossom | 2007/07/30

30 Weeks pregnant - just a question?

I have started experiencing some pain in my pubic area - it really only hurts when I walk. Is this normal? I assumed it was just your body getting ready for the birth. The only problem is today it really hurts when I walk. There is nothing when I am sitting down.
Should I be worried? (My next gynae appointment is only next week.) Thanks and enjoy your day.

It is likely that this pain is due to sother pressure on or stretching of the pubic ligament. SOme women experience this more than others. You can use Panado if necessary.

2
Posted by: preggy | 2007/07/30

30weeks you might be in labour or false labour pains

Reply to preggy
Posted by: Pearl | 2007/07/30

Hi Blossom

Try the pregnancy chatline, the ladies there are very supportive and responsive and they know almost everything that has to do with pregnancy. Post to them and before the day ends you will know everything you need to know about pregnancy....

Good luck and congrats with your pregnancy

Soon to be joining the pregnancy team too,,,,

Reply to Pearl