Question
Posted by: Sally | 2003/01/08

3 sum

Can anyone be of assistance, my hubby and I would like to have a 3 sum (FFM) and perhaps later (MMFF). Were would be the best place to meet someone that has or shares the same interests. I am 41 and he is 45. Please don't reply with questions like, have we thought about this, HIV, etc. of course this has been discussed.

Dear Sally
As this is a Sexology forum I will of course ask those questions. So have you thought of.....??? Why not go to a site like Sextrader or Hook on line where you can advertise. My next best suggesting would be to look at swinging sites, and if all else fails, look in your local newspaper and call a sexworker.
This forum gives constructive sex postive biopsychosocial and medical advice and don't necessarily encourage or condem sexual behaviour that is not monogamous or seen as extreme minority behaviour. Therefore we can not give out names and places of Swing clubs, brothels or sexworkers.
Dr Elna McIntosh

7
Posted by: Kim | 2003/01/09

My Partner and myself, realy decent 33 yrs and are having tgher exact same problem as you. I think that when the time is right and you met someone with your circle of friends/ or not you will know. There will definatly be that attraction. Alot of freaks out there Sally, i would not chance it. My partner's and my ideal fantasy is (FFM). Feeling so tempted to give you my details, yet still really aprehensive if you know what i mean,,,, Any way good luck...
Kim

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Duke | 2003/01/09

Does a 3-sum mean (2guys + 1 doll), or (2dolls + 1 guy) ?

Reply to Duke
Posted by: Vetrix | 2003/01/09

Damn thats nasty, what dose your partner not do it for you anymore now you have to go get it from some perverted people, dont people know what the word perverted means anymore, well ill tell you, swinging, homosexuality are just two exapmples of perverted acts, and the sad part is that you are so blinded by your own lust that you cant see the bad things, well ive had my say, i dont expect it to help or make a difference, you would proably just say "who dose that guy think he is" well i think im alot stronger than any of you, menatly and emotionly, you cant even control your own evil lust, how can you ever control own life. Good luck in the afterlife you all.

Reply to Vetrix
Posted by: X-Man | 2003/01/08

Try this website "www.christmasfather.net" - it's a site for South African swingers etc.

Good luck !!

Reply to X-Man
Posted by: Megan | 2003/01/08

Hi Sally,
My husband and i are swingers, there is a magazine called the "Contact" which you can buy at the hustler shop, which gives you an idea of what the people look like and their contact details. Just a word of advice to you - do not meet people at your house or theirs - but rather meet in a public place - there are some undesireable creatures out there - that look like well you know what.

Reply to Megan
Posted by: mr me | 2003/01/08

recently i tried to engage in this activity and asked the same question as you
i was led to various adverts in magazines and news papers and the internet.
the ppl i met were all so dishonest and some even trailer park trash that i have now left this as a fantasy in my mind.
the only way i suppose is to meet people naturally and hopefully will lead to something more.
good luck i hope your experiances dont land up like mine did

Reply to mr me
Posted by: mr me | 2003/01/08

global62@ananzi.co.za

Reply to mr me