Our expert says:
1. Breakthrough bleeding does not mean that the Pill is nor working.
2. 45 minutes will not make a difference.
3. The plane trip would not have an effect.
4. Breakthrough bleeding means that the hormones in the Pill do not agree with you. You may need to try a differnt form of contraception.
5. I would suggest that you wait a bit longer.
6. If you have taken the Pill regularly, you are protected.
7. See your doctor to find the cause for the pain.
8. You could try Yasmin.
9. You are protected by the Pill.
10. the miscarriage would not cause breakthrough bleeding.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.