Question
Posted by: Wanda | 2008/01/24

3 Month injection

If been on the 3 month injection for 6 years i am of for 10 Months now and stil i didnt turn sick yet i went to the dock he gave me provera pills and said i will get sick in a weeks time but stil nothing it is now 2 months later and still nothing and i realy need to get pregnant is there somthing i can do get back in my cycle or not Please help it is turning into a big problem. My husband and i realy want to have a baby

Unfortunately, it can take up to a year for periods to return after stopping the injection. You could try taking a Pill like Biphasil for a few months but there are no guarantees that it will help.