Question
Posted by: yola | 2007/03/03

3 failed AI's

I had 3 failed AI's. We are now planning to take some time of ttc.
Is there anything that I can do or drink in this time that would better my chance to conceive after our break? And should I go for another AI afer the break or go on to more cerious methods?

Dear Yola

I would suggest that a more intensive investigation be done to find the actual cause of the fertility problem. Should no specific factor be diagnosed than the problem might as well be fertilisation problems at a microscopic level and hence it would be advisable to proceed to IVF and more involved ART. In the interim I would suggest just simple relaxation and regular intercourse.