3 day cardiac diet

Just wanted to know whether you' ve heard of the 3 day cardiac diet? Apparently - you lose 4.5kg on this 3 day diet. You rest for 4 days, and then do the diet for 3 days again?

Any thoughts?

Dear Anon
Yes, I have heard of this so-called cardiac diet, but cannot really recommend such a diet that is unbalanced and may cause deficiencies. Rather stick to a balanced diet that includes all the food groups and do regular exercise to lose weight.

Posted by: Mickey | 2008/10/03

I have done the 3 day diet and have kept on doing it every month for 2 weeks for the last 2 months and I have lost 7.6kg' s. For me it works. I don' t loose 4.5 every time, but I have lost everytime and it stays matter what i eat after.

Try it you got nothing but weight to loose..right??

Reply to Mickey