Question
Posted by: ? | 2007/11/29

2ND PERIOD - ANOTHER Q

I posted a little while ago about having 2 periods - and you posted saying that I probably had the 2nd one because i stopped taking my pill.
I have been having pains and cramps in my pelvic area since the 2nd period started. It went away (it was very heavy) but has since been on and off with a brown discharge that lasts a day or so. Yesterday and today I am again having this brown discharge except I also have this gel-like clumpy brown discharge. It is not really like a mucous it is more solid than that, it is thick and elasticky if that makes sense. Sorry it sounds horrible I know. I have also been having these pains please is this normal. I still am not on my pill. Do you think this is also because of not taking the pill. thank you.

I think that you had better see your doctor to assess what is going on.