Question
Posted by: Cath | 2005/06/15

2nd AI attempt - but D-Day is on a Sunday

Well, I am going for my first follicle scan for round 2 of AI shortly.

I am a bit worried though as the insemination day will probably end up being Sunday. What happens to you if your gynae doesn't work on a Sunday??

This is so my kind of luck!!!!!

Your gynaecolgist will make a plan.

3
Posted by: Nix | 2005/06/15

I presume you're at a fertility clinic and not a normal gynae? Thats one of the main reasons to be at a clinic as normal gynaes won't do AI on the weekend, whereas at a fertility clinic there is always a doctor working every day of the year.

So a Sunday shouldn't necessarily be a problem. Good luck Cath, hope number two works this time

Nix
x

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Blaze | 2005/06/15

My Gynae did the AI on the Sunday without a problem

Reply to Blaze
Posted by: Shirls | 2005/06/15

Apparently the gynaes at the fertility clinic take turns to work weekends - so someone will be there to do the procedure.

good luck

Reply to Shirls