Question
Posted by: Tashni | 2007/03/08

29 weeks.....movement

Hi All

I am 29 weeks pregnant today and was concerned about the babies movement. On Mon and Tues, my baby moved allot...especially when I put my feet up however between today and yesterday, not much movement. Felt a little during the course of yesterday and some this morning but not as much as Mon and Tues.

Should I be concerned?

Tashni

Sit down for half an hour and concentrate just on the movements. Do this three times during the course of the day. If the baby moves less than 10 times, you should contact your doctor immeidately.

3
Posted by: Pip | 2007/03/09

You should being doing kick counts - you should feel your baby move at least 10 times within a certain amount of time... (this is during his busy time). You'll find a lot of information on the internet about kick counts. Take my advice, it can be a sure indication of baby's well being - rather visit the doctor if your aren't sure... even if you have to sit in his waiting room until he can help you. It may be nothing - but it can also be very serious ... rather safe than sorry... Good luck... I hope all is well with baby...

Reply to Pip
Posted by: Tash | 2007/03/08

Thanks Maya

Just ate and he is moving a little again. Hoping that he moves more later today when I am relaxed at home.

Thanks again
Tashni

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/08

As long as you are still feeling the baby there should not be a cause for concern. The baby is more likely to move when you are still and relaxing, it also believed that having a warm bath or eating something sweet will encourage baby's movement.
Just keep monitoring the situation and if you are really concerned call your doctor to see if a consult is necessary, and to put your mind at ease:)

Reply to Maya