Question
Posted by: LC | 2007/06/05

29 WEEKS PREGNANT & PAIN ON PUBIC BONE

I am 29 weeks pregnant and have severe pain on my pubic bone, so sore that I struggle to walk and are still working. I just wanted to know if it is normal. I know that I have problems with my plasenta who's lying very low, so I just want to know if there is anything I can do about it, or should I phone my doctor? Thanks

It could be stretching of the pubic ligament. You should contact your doctor to see if this is the case. There isn't really a treatment other than rest.

1
Posted by: Penny | 2007/06/05

The same thing happend to me. Still is....im 36 weeks pregnant.

I spoke to my dr and suggested that I rest alot, stay out of the shops and stop driving. He even wanted to book me off work.

Phone him if you are worried. That's what I did and he set my mind to rest.

Penny

Reply to Penny