Question
Posted by: WORRIED MOTHER TO BE | 2004/01/22

28weeks pregnant with an active baby boy

Hi! all

Pls help me my baby is so active & this coz me to loose my energy, At work i even stop working coz of his busyness. is the something i can take to reduce his busyness?

No, and it would not be a good idea to reduce the baby's activity. This is a sign of a healthy baby.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2004/01/22

No, you want him to be busy. He will be moving a lot at this stage and will calm down within a week or two. As he will have less space to move around.

Enjoy the feeling, even though it tires you out. At least you know your baby is happy and healthy.

Not long to go now!

Reply to Kate