Question
Posted by: c | 2004/01/30

28 no baby

Hi all
I'm 28yrs and have no baby, pls tell me what are the pro's and cons of not having a baby at this age, for I have often heard people saying that if you reach this age without having a baby then when u do it will be painful and chances of getting not so able child are high.
pls advise

If you have had regular sex and not fallen pregnant, there might be a problem. If not, it only really becomes a problem after the age of 35.

1
Posted by: www | 2004/01/30

Oh that's bull. You can have a baby just as easily as the next woman up until about 35, from there on, the risks become slightly more but not all that much either. If you've never had any problems then chances are you won't have any problems conceiving or having a baby any time from now. Don't let people scare you, okey?

Reply to www