Question
Posted by: Thato | 2003/12/04

27 weeks pregnant- limited Movements

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and i'm a bit worried beacuse my baby is not moving as before. Normally when i put a book or just my arm on my starmach he just kick but now he doesn't. I started noting this from monday. I phoned the my gynae and i have an appointment for 15:00 today. I want to know what is really happening before i go to him this afternoon. Is there something wrong with my baby.

The thing to do is to sit down quietly for half an hour four times a day and tick off how often baby moves. There should be at least 10 movements in a day.

1
Posted by: Kate | 2003/12/05

I went through a 'dry' patch when my baby didn't move. The doc told me to drink coke or sweet, strong coffee and see if the baby moved within half an hour. I drank the coke and felt movement after about 10 minutes.

Best of luck. I am sure baby is fine, just cramped in there.

Reply to Kate